Looks like I lost this design to someone else. I can't say that I'm not disappointed, as I've gotten quite attached to Nahuel as is, but I digress. This was my bid for the fifth Fawnling over here
Stag, male, ♂Breed:
Brown, left eye is milky white/opaqueType:
- Fiercely loyal to and protective of his herd, as most Oakferns are. Fairly solitary as an individual, however. Not at all selfish, but reserved. May open up to others in time.
- Cool and curt, passionate, but composed. Rarely speaks if not necessary.
- Was attacked by a jaguar while venturing out one night when he was six-years-old. The big cat managed to mar the left side of his face, but was killed by Nahuel in the process. Blind in his left eye as a result, but the injury does not appear to hinder him much. Neither self conscious nor proud of his scar; in that sense, wears it well.
- Well aware of the meaning of his name, and goes with it at this point. Will occasionally don warpaint in the form of spots and rosettes upon his face and pelt, mimicking his attacker and rising above and beyond his past. (A little eccentric in this respect, admittedly.) Has even adopted something of a stalk-and-ambush technique when scouting.
- Bones are trophies, has acquired a small collection of skulls, claws, and teeth. Will sometimes wear them among his heavy antlers or mane, (should he be able to convince a nimble-footed owl to assist him with dressing).
- Not above stealing away fawns from the three neighboring kingdoms, but does not derive pleasure from this. Does what he does for Oakfern, not for himself.
Lover, not a fighter.
Fighter, not a lover. Somewhat awkward with does.
- Well versed when it comes to herbs and poisons. Also capable of treating minor wounds and ailments. A lot of trial and error, learns from his own experiences and what has worked for or hurt him in the past.
Original character design and Fawnlings © =Ehetere